Meh Dai | 3 en 1 | Cotton
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Meh Dai baby carrier, 100% organic cotton.
Cotton is a natural and soft fabric. It is a comfortable baby carrier to wear that will remain in very good condition through time. It is our easiest baby carrier to maintain.
- The shoulder straps measure 2m 35cm each.
- The belt panel measures 2m.
- Seat width: Adjustable from 5 to 16 inches
- Height of the apron: Adjustable from 11 to 19 inches
- Belt height: 5 inches
Gustine's Meh Dai is a 3 in 1. The waistband of this baby carrier is removable, which allows it to be transformed into 3 different types of baby carriers, Meh Dai, Onbuhimo and Podeagi.
It is ideal for use with a newborn and can carry children up to 45 lbs.
It offers 3 main carrying positions, front, back and hip, as well as several knotting and finishing options.
Gustine's Meh Dai 3-in-1 is definitely a must-have for babywearing fans and an incredible baby carrier for beginners to discover.
It is padded in several places to always offer maximum comfort! The shoulders are well padded as well as under baby's knees. The waist belt is also slightly padded.
Comfort is guaranteed with Gustine's Meh Dai!
- Keep the belt
- Hybrid between a structured carrier and a wrap
- Easy to use
- Possibility of folding the belt on itself to free up soft tissue
- Multiple possibilities of knotting and finishing
- Remove the belt and pass the 2 sides through the hole in the belt
- Wearing higher in the back allows baby to look over our shoulder
- To wear Onbuhimo, baby must be able to go from sitting to lying down by himself.
- Remove the belt and adjust the apron to the largest size.
- It adapts perfectly to the fetal position (both knees very close together) without any obstruction between the baby's legs and the child remains in full contact with the parent carrier.