Meh Dai | 3 in 1 | Blue sky
- Reduced stock - 3 remaining articles
- Inventory on the way
Meh Dai baby carrier, 100% organic cotton.
Cotton is a natural and soft fabric. It is a comfortable baby carrier to wear that will remain in very good condition over time. This is our easiest-care baby carrier.
- The shoulder panels measure 2m 35cm each.
- The length of the belt measures 2m.
- Seat width: Adjustable from 5 to 16 inches
- Apron Height: Adjustable from 11 to 19 inches
- Belt Height: 5 inches
The Gustine Meh Dai is a 3 in 1. The belt of this baby carrier is removable, which allows it to be transformed into 3 different types of baby carriers, namely the Meh Dai, the Onbuhimo and the Podeagi.
It is ideal to use with a newborn and can carry children up to 45 lbs.
It offers 3 main carrying positions, front, back and hip, as well as several knotting and finishing possibilities.
The Meh Dai 3 in 1 from Gustine is definitely a must-have for babywearing enthusiasts and an incredible baby carrier to discover for beginners.
It is padded in several places to always offer maximum comfort! The shoulders are well padded as well as under baby's knees. The waist belt is also lightly padded.
In short, comfort guaranteed with the Meh Dai 3 in 1 from Gustine!
MEH COME ON
- Keep the belt
- Hybrid between preformed and wrap
- Ease of execution unlike the scarf
- Possibility of folding the belt on itself to release the soft tissues
- Multiple knotting and finishing possibilities
- Remove the belt and pass the 2 sides through the hole in the belt
- Carrying higher on the back which allows baby to look over our shoulder
- To carry in Onbuhimo, baby must be able to go from sitting to lying down alone.
TO THE SHOP
- Remove the belt and adjust the apron to the largest size.
- Adapts perfectly to the fetal position (two knees very close together) without there being any hindrance between the baby's legs and the child remains in complete contact with the carrying parent.